Release Notes Version 4.0
31 January 2021
View log history
- View log history activity task from action below:
- View Task
- Close Task
- Edit Task [Open Draft, Rotate, Insert, Delete]
- Save Task
- View log reassign
- Download All
- Combine Download
- Add Attach file
- Delete Attach file
- Set document type
- Edit metadata
- Delete Task
- Export to desired folder after completed task
- For the new task, the user could set all documents in export flow into the desired folder.
- For Start Flow,
- Users can set the export path and choose “Move” or “Copy” function. The system will default the current document path for the export path.
Related task link
- The related task link is a link to display all tasks that are related to the document.
- Attach files feature will let users attach files during the flow process. The attached files will be deleted by the owner and can be these file types MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT, BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and PDF.
- PDPA will display after login page for notice user about personal data privacy once at the first time when the detail of privacy has changed.
- View the document by task version
- Approval document flow can use these document types MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, TXT, BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and PDF however only PDF files can approve with an electronic signature.
- Sharing content in the site by a specific user, the system will show the suggested member site user that contents are stored. Sharing user individual files, the system will show the suggested user from all user’s sites. However, the system allows sharing content to non-member site users by entering the correct username.
- Allow free account Storage 5GB and send task 3 tasks per month
- Allow Trial for company Storage 20 GB and send task 10 tasks per month
- The searching results will display the only document that the user permitted.
- Wrong signature position in document that smaller than A4.